I used 10 chicken legs because they were on sale at the grocery store, but you could use any mixture of chicken pieces that you like.
10 chicken legs
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1 cup dry Parmesan cheese
1/'4 c. seasoning salt to taste
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoning salt.
2. Dip the chicken legs into the oil. Make sure the entire piece is coated with oil.
3. Roll the chicken into the bread crumb mixture
4. Place chicken in oven safe dish prayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 375 degrees. Don't be afraid to cook it on the longer side so the texture is nice and crunchy.
Oh. My. Word. It is so good. If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, this recipe is a keeper.
I followed this up with White Chocolate Oatmeal and Cranberry Cookies and of course Hot Chocolate. My cookies were only semi-homemade. I took prepacked sugar cookie dough and mixed it with 1/2 c. of white chocolate chips, 1/2 c. of oats, and 1/2 c. of dried cranberries. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes and you have amazing Christmas cookies.
I used Pioneer Woman's Hot Chocolate recipe. She has recommendations for dressing up hot chocolate which are delectable. I use real cream in my hot chocolate and it makes all the difference. You can see Pioneer Woman's hot chocolate recipe here.
I found another site through Pinterest entitled "16 Sinful Hot Chocolate Recipes You Have to Try". The pictures alone made me gain 5 pounds. You can get to that page here.
If you try the fake bake chicken, let me know how it works out for you!